Is vaginal bleeding after taking Duphaston a matter of concern?

good morning Doctor i was advised to take Duphaston every month from the 15th to the 24th at first when i complete the 10th tablet i get my period like 2 or 3 days after the completion but from this month i started taking my duphaston yesterday - 15th and i see this morning i am bleeding should i be concerned
Tue, 9 Oct 2018

In the current scenario, you should indeed be concerned about the abnormal bleeding pattern. This is more likely to be a breakthrough bleed. However, if you are trying to conceive and the Progesterone has been prescribed as part of hormone supplementation, you should also check for the possibility of ovulation bleeding. Please inform your health care provider if the bleeding does not subside in a couple of days.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shanti Vennam,
OBGYN