Is urgent care required for shortness of breath and fluid retention in the abdominal area?

for the past three days I have had shortness of breath and seem to have fluid retention in my abdominal area, I have PACs PVCs and occasional atrial tachycardia. My pulse is very irregular...about every fourth beat. Just wondering if since it seems a little worse tonight if I should go to Urgent Care or wait until the morning to see my cardiologist. My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

I think your in heart failure state with arrythmia. Heart failure lead to fluid retention and arrythmia lead to insufficient organ perfusion lead to cyanosis. You have to consult your cardiologist/ physician immediately they will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.