Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Is turmeric is helpful in Gynecomasia problem?

I am 20 years old and i am suffering from gynecomastia still and I had diagnosed this when I was 11 years.I have swollen male nipples and very bad lumps.I am not overweight and I am suffering from true gynecomastia because my lumps are hard and painless.I have puffy nipples.Will Turmeric do any work?Answer me please.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  695
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello, turmeric is more of a antiseptic. You need to do a panel of harmones to know why you are having gynecomastia.
It is also important to rule out infection. I would advise you to consult a endocrinologist in this regard and get to know the reason for the same. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
Answered: Tue, 8 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You would need pectoralis muscle strenghthening exercise.. Firming the chest muscles can help you.. More definitive treatment can be obtained by surgical means.. See a doctor for evaluation and if needed for medical drugs or surgery...

Answered: Sun, 2 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor