• question-icon

Is tuberculoma completely curable?

Sir...I have diagnosed Tuberculoma....size of the lesion is 34-27 mm in right cerebellar hemisphere. My doctor suggested me r-cinex 750 mg and alentra dsr 70 mg empty stomach....and combutol 1200 mg...pyzina 1500 mg,,broadbact 400..benadon 20 mg.should I worried for...or its easily curable.
Fri, 27 May 2016
Dear , This is Dr. S.Tomar from Healthcaremagic.com's medical team and I will be your medical advisor for this question. Thank you for sharing your concern with us and showing trust on us.
Definitely tuberculomas are curable , just follow your Healthcare providers and take medicine as prescribed to you . Track the tuberculoma every few month with MRI .
I wish you good health.
This is my initial response and feel free to contact if you need any further clarification .
Thank you for your question and feel free to contact us further for any query or follow up.
sincerely,
DR.S.TOMAR