Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Is treatment required for my wife having stinging sensation in the vagina and no control of bladder after a bad fall ?

my wife fell off the truck onto her tail and shoulder , she said when she hit it caused a burning in her vagina for about 30 seconds, now she is having a hard time holding her bladder . Is this serious? My wife fell off the back of the truck while unloading a bag of mulch. She landed on her butt and shoulder and said for about 30 seconds she had a stinging sensation in her vagina. Now she is having problems controlling her bladder. Is this serious?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
the sudden jerk or injury to sacral region may cause nerve injuries .
you need to show her to the doctor first . get her diagnosed first. inthis case online reply for her problem is not advisable. once we get the investigation n diagnosis, we can help you. don't delay.
Answered: Mon, 3 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor