Is traveling safe post cervical cerclage during pregnancy?

Hello This is my 20th week of pregnancy Although after the scan my baby is in very normal condition but Doctor advised my for cervix circlage..... I wanted to travel in 28th week by air and the travelling hours arebalmist 14 ... Is it allow to travel after cervix circlage ? Please advise
Mon, 30 Jan 2017
Thanks for your question.
I do understand your pain and discomfort.
As per your history is concerned if you have already done it already then there is no problem in travelling in air.
I hope I was able to address your query. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to write to me.
Wishing you all the best.
Thanks