Is tiredness with low temperature normal after viral encephalitis?

I am just recovering from a significant bout of viral encephalitis. i am also on Neurontin and Plavix following discovery that i have had multiple mild strokes in my right temporal lobe caused by an atrial septal aneurysm. During the encephalitis I fevered at night for 16 days but in the morning my body temp varied from 94-97. since I stopped with the fevers (I went through a bout of antibiotics in case there was some tic disease, as well as Prednisone) my temperature is still consistently low - this morning 93.9 - currently 95.5. rarely does it go over 97.5 I also am feeling pretty wiped out. any thoughts?
Mon, 1 Sep 2014