Is this premature ejaculation?

actually when ever i watch some bad videos then in few seconds i get erect and semens comes out very soon a drop or 2 or more i am worried about that why this happens so early and if after few mins i do not stop watching that vodeos and then go to washroom whether semem comes out or not then i try to erect my penis but do not masterabte in 15 secs i ejaculate please tell me i am worried is there any problem ...:(
Wed, 20 Aug 2014
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

From the description of your problems it appears that you are having a problem of Premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation can be due to different causes - both psychological causes and medical causes. But in a young person, it is more likely due to a psychological cause such as anxiety.

To increase the ejaculation time, you can try practicing certain exercises like Kegel's exercises or techniques like the Masters and Johnson technique. Alternatively, there are medication available which can help delay ejaculation time. So, if this problem is very distressing, I would suggest that you consult a Sexologist for further help and treatment.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar MBBS., DPM., MRCPsych.(U.K.)
Consultant Psychiatrist