Is this menstrual cramps or more ?

24 hrs ago I started having very sharp cramps in my back. So badly it reminded me of labor pains. These were so bad they would stop me in my tracks and take the breath out of me. The pain would shot directly from my lower spine and shoot forward into my abdomen . Today they seem better but still getting cramps and when I walk there is a lot of pressing my lower abdomen. I did start my period last night but flow is light and have constant aching pain on lower spine where the pain was generating from. Should I be concerned? Or is this just normal menstruation? I do not normally have camps
Tue, 6 Sep 2011
Hello Kewkrasy. If these symptoms go with periods then no problem but if they persist then get yourself examined and investigated so just wait and watch and relax.