Is this blood pressure ?

I have been very stressed lately and now every time I get up I feel dizzy then it will go, then return. Is this blood pressure ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
See if the blood pressure is coming down when you get up.

hi i am a 18 year student i face a problem of low blood pressure

I have high blood pressure and take medication however today my blood pressure is 116 over 53 should I be worried?

I am 55 yrs old, my BP was usually 130/90. Lately my BP is 109/68 Heart rate 68, should I worry about this? Thank you.

Recent questions on  Orthostatic hypotension

Hello, I have very bad neurocardiogenic syncope with orthostatic hypotension. I noticed that my blood pressure gets extremely low in the middle of the night, sometimes my husband has to do the sternum rub to awake me in the morning. Is it normal for me to have such a high pulse at 104 when I wake up in the morning?

Hi, I've been having a drop in BP when I go from sitting to standing and I feel like I'm on an elevator and very lightheaded when I stand up . Sometimes I feel fine . Happens randomly . Latest ekg was normal . Not sure what other avenues I should...

My husband has been on fludrocortisone for 30 days for mild postural hypotension post subarachnoid rupture. He is doing much better home from rehab and the neurosurgeon said to have the pcp wean this and the mag oxide but of course it will be two weeks before seeing them. How does one wean from this med, he is taking 0.1mg every other day.

after sex i very suddenly became light headed, spinning out and dizzy and had to sit down. also had intense lower abdominal pressure and pain/discomfort (during and after sex) and constipated feeling (small possibility of being due to slightly changed eating habits past couple of days). also had a light sweat and felt very hot, but 10 minutes later after it subsided i became very cold and clammy...? i used to get dizzy spells due to low blood pressure but this one lasted about 10 minutes and was much worse.

3rd time this week that this has happened. Comes on fast. I’m fine and then I’m white as a ghost,shaky, nauseous,and feel faint

yes my husband is on three blood pressure medicines and his dr. refuses to know that he is losing weight and feels dizzy and light headness should I get another dr. to do a work up on him. I am losing faith in this dr. and want a second opinion so...