Is this a normal BP reading ?

Is this a normal blood pressure reading? 10 points for best answer? I took this at mid day 150 systolic 73 diastolic and pulse 108 per min
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Okay, first of all it depends on your age and what you have just done or are doing! A resting blood pressure 120/80 is normal if you are young and healthy. A resting pulse 60-80 is also good. The fitter you are the lower your pulse. If you are feeling anxious it all goes up! Your systolic is high....suggest you wait a few hours and take your BP again before you drink coffee/tea/alcohol or run around the block. If you start to worry about your BP it goes up anyway so relax before you take it again.