Owl Image

Is this a heart problem or just adrenaline ?

example: ill be relaxed, and then something will spark a thought process. if it leads to something intense like a fight or exciting activity it feels like i get a SHOT of adreniline straight to my heart . its like an immediate rush, going from a 0 (being relaxed) straight to a 10(complete rush). it only lasts a fraction of a second, then its gone. my heart also has a tendency to beat EXTREMEMLY fast and hard during exciting movies or while playing poker at the casino. is this normal?? i dont have health insureance, so dont just say go to the doctor . give me some real answers. Im a 24 year old male
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
its a anxiety disorder, I've learned to love the adrenaline shot.. I know because the same thing happens to me, i used to worry I went to the doctor they put on anti-depressant/anti-anxiety meds.They sucked worse than the disorder, so i learned to live with it, however the prolonged rapid hard heart beat does rattle me sometimes.. I'm a 25 yr old male.