Is this a bad BP to have ?

I am almost 18 and my mom made a remark about it. Im 5 1 and weigh around 107. Im pretty active but I do have Wolf Parkinsons White. Its a heart disease but I dont think that would effect it? and the doctor said somehting about me needing to gain weight, does weight effect it at all ? my blood pressure was 136/67
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Yeah just because your young and may have high blood pressure make sure you get it checked. I had mine checked out because it was high and they said everything was fine (at the time I was 19 5'0 100lbs) then went to the SAME doctor different office and they did all sorts of tests because they knew that something was very wrong... to make a long story short. 6 medications 4 doctors later I had open heart surgery at the age of 21. Due to a coarctation of the aorta (your aorta is normally the size of a quarter mine was the size of a tip of a pen.) They told me that they weren't sure how i was still alive, I pretty much had no blood flow to my legs. Just make sure if you have a feeling about something to go with your feeling. Even if the doctors tell you something else. ALWAYS get a second opinion