Is this OK for moving my mom just after 7 days to nursing home, after a stroke?

Moving my mom just after 7 days to nursing home, after a stroke?
,her right side of the brain, alot of the right side, But she responds on command! crying, sqeezes hand, moving leg up and down.. one ??? I think it's because she's on medicad... Can I make them keep her at this stroke unit to get the care my mom deserves.... i know she needs to go to nursing home, i just think she needs the care at the stroke unit a little longer like everyone iv seen with good insurance???? doesen't she deserve a chance if she is responsive??????
Mon, 29 Aug 2011