Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Is there ways to increase the sex drive as she has lost interest after child birth ?

Dear sir, My wife and I have been married for 4 years. I am 28 and she is 25. We have 1 year baby. she has no desire whatsoever. I have always been the kind of guy that tries to do anything to make her happy. I try to touch her etc. discreetly, hug her or kiss her but she says she isn t in that kind of mood . It is getting very frustrating. I am looking for some advice as to anything I can try to get her back in the mood.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
She is suffering from minor depressive phase.
You should ask her she has any other problem then sex.If yes try to solve it.
Some times problem like separation of near relative or any other social issue causes inner depressive modes decrease desire of sex.
if she will not recovered you should consult a Pychiatric doctor.
Answered: Thu, 16 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor