Is there something wrong with my heart and breathing ?

There's something wrong with my heart and breathing.. Can anyone help me? So, my problem is, that from time to time, I suddenly feel very tired, like I ran up the stairs. This time, my pulse is exactly 85, I always measure it and get the same results. I feel like I have less air, but I m not suffocating, or anyhting, just feel like I need to breathe through my mouth to get more air. If it s night, I m trying to be in a curved position, like a baby in a mom s womb . This way I feel better. If it s daylight, I really need NOT to sit up straight, as it s worse. I also feel a pressure at my chest , as I were swimming in a lake or pool. This disease occurs around 2 times monthly, usually after I eat or if the weather will change. Only these are the facts I managed to compare it with. I m not sure why this is and what causes it, actually. Hope you will give an answer! Thanks, anyone!:) P.S.: I often have hiccups, usually after every meal or drink.. :((( Oh, and I forgot to mention, that I m 22 years old, I m 1.63-1.64 m tall and I weigh 51-53 kilos... Another important detail is, that I don t smoke and I usually eat healthy food.. Thank you for the answers, I m curious before going to the doc :) I also forgot to mention, that I was 21 days late at birth and not my head , but my butt came out 1st.. :(
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Two possible reasons would be heartburn or anxiety attack. I would see a doctor to rule out anything more serious.