Is there something wrong with me or am I just stress in ?

Do you think there's something wrong with me or am I just stressin? I've been having these really scary feelin
For the past week i've been having these really wierd and abnormal heart feelings. It kinda feels like im going to have a heart attack. Im in really good shape, I get plenty of exercise and im only 17 but its soo scary to me. I cant really describe these feelings. The best way I can describe these feelings are you know when you get really really scared ( like someone jumps out at you when your not expecting it) and your heart pounds like your going to have a heart attack? Its like that but I always notice it and its CONSTANT through out the day. My mom thinks it can be an anxiety problem or stress. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me. Thanks
Mon, 14 Dec 2009