Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Is there something I can do to get rid of the pain?

For the past few days i have tried to go to the bathroom, my waste hurts so much to a point where it makes me cry. I just end up holding it in. Is there something i can do to get rid of the pain?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  664
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response

its better if you go for a check up

Answered: Thu, 22 Apr 2010
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is not clear from your statement where you get the pain
a detailed history and clinical examination required for proper diagnosis and treatment
as you are in severe pain you should go for emergency medical consultation and take treatment
Answered: Thu, 17 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please be more clear about your complains and problems for better understanding and advice
as you are in agonising pain better will be to consult doctor soon
Answered: Thu, 17 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
waste pain befor mestrual period
Answered: Wed, 7 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor