Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Is there some kind of attachment of the foreskin to the head that has to break to make the foreskin retract fully ?

hey, i m 20, i that i had phimosis ..that is the foreskin did retract..but i found out that was because of my different masturbation after reverting to normal masturbation practice.. my foreskin has started to retract.. but i seem to have reached a point where it does not retract further.. only the tip can be i have to pull harder than normal to make it there some kind of attachment of the foreskin to the head that has to break to make the foreskin retract fully??? i don t have any problems regarding pain or abnormal ejaculation..
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  328
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you are having phimosis and it need circumscision
consult surgeon and get your treatment
don't do anything yourself forcefully
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
can u retract when flacid??
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
  User's Response
do not try to pull more as because it may tear unevenly . Better consult to surgeon.
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor