Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Is there cure for varicocele and oligospermia through tablets ?

Hello sir, I am 23 years old mail, Not married.. i have gone to general surgeon .. my lab test reports are shown a case of 1) varicocele on left side and 2) mild oligospermia with more abnormal and dead spermatozoa with infection is seen.. Doctor has said that compulsary has to done operation.. I dont want operation... I want to control with tablets if possible..Please advise me what should be done to control this...
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  607
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response

welcome to HCM

the main stay of mangement of varicocele is surgery.

medical management through tablets is not helpful.carnisure is some how helpful but at last surgery to be done.

better to be treated under the guidance of your surgeon.

take care
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor