Is there chances of any bacteria entering into me as I masturbated without washing my hands ?

I went to some outside places yesterday and came back. I have a cat who is not a domestic one. In the night, I masturbated without washing my hands but I did not touch the cat. My question, what if the virus or bacteria in the cat was on my hands or some bacteria was on my hands when I went out and it entered my penis? I did not touch the cat but my father is the one who keep food for the cat. What if I get the disease from him? Is it possible?
Sun, 15 May 2011