Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Is there anyways I can improve facial hairs ?

Hi, I am 26 and my body has not grown .i mean i wont look as if i am 26.i have less facial hairs and also a body which is similar to a there anyways i can improve it??is there any hormone treatment???if any one knos plz reply..because this is affecting my personality in my jobs and other stuffs....please give me an urgent reply
Mon, 7 Sep 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response

you neet to join gym and do work ups for the good body. also i dontthink you eat well. consume one egg per day and chicken of 250 gms every alternate day along with what your eating now and do workouts in gym. your body also grows and the hair over the face also will grow. it will take 6 months for results to appear

  User's Response

Get face waxing done. it will reduce the growth of the facial hairs. Also you can get your face bleached to cover up the hairs. If you need to get it permanently removed you can undergo electrolysis

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor