Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Is there anyway to correct my vision as I don't want to wear contact lenses?

I am a young teenager. About a year ago I had my eyes checked, they said that they weren t too bad but I was going to have to wear contact lenses. For the career I hope to have good eyes are necessary. My contact perscription strength is -.75 and -1.00. Is there anyway to correct my vision? Not to mention it would make tasks like school and driving so much simpler.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care have to gone through lesser surgery it takes only 5 to 10 min procedure concern any good opthalmologist for that.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
You can use contact lens,there is no harm and it will prevent further increasing numbers.
If you got high myopia then and then think of corneal laser procedure.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor