Owl Image

Is there anything to worry if the sperm looks lumpy and liquify after some time ?

Portion of My sperms looks lumpy. After some time most of these lumps liquify. But some remain as gel. No bad smells or colour. When I checked through microscope the were moving and some tissue like stuff were visible. Is this normal or need attention. Part of my sperms looks like lumps of gel of the same color. After some time outside most of them liquify but some remain as it is. Amount is high if I do not masterbate for couple of days. No bad smells or color. age 32 and this has been there for quite a long time. Had no any problems related to this except for few infections which were cured automatically in few days. Is this normal or need attention? Please let me know. Couple of years back I checked sperms under microscope after dissolving in a buffer. Sperms had regular shape, moved and some tissue like substance was there.
Mon, 16 Jan 2012