Is there anything other than vitamin D and spinich ?

I have low blood pressure and am anemic. Is there anything other than vitamin D and spinich ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Foods won't help your blood pressure but if you are anaemic then you need iron supplements. Foods which contain iron are:- Red meat, green leaf vegetables, fortified breakfast cereal, bran, soybean, spinach, red kidney beans, rice, raisins, and prunes. Low BP is only ever a problem if you are symptomatic with dizziness etc. If not then low blood pressure is never a problem, it's a normal healthy variant and you are at a significantly lower stroke risk.