Is there any way white hair can be turned to black hair ?

I am just 22 years and i already have lot of white hair on my head, i dont want to use hair colours, it will cause more white hair, is there any way white hair can be turned to black hair.?
Mon, 21 Dec 2009
's  Response
i face this problem frequently, even my dad has this problem. i use hair dye regularly. if i dont use for another week, then i it will be mixture of white and black hairs together, which looks odd.
arjun's  Response

there are some white hair on my head  what are the basic solution for this problem

jaisudha's  Response
even i am having white hair i am using hairdye..and also henna sometines is there any drug which can make my hair black??