Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to reduce weight for a patient suffering from milod asthma ?

Hi i am 23 years old , height 5.5 and my weight is 65 kg. I am an IT professional. In last 1 year my weight has increased from 54 to 65 . Beacuse of this m having so much problem.. I am loosing my fitness. My Manstural cycle is also not regular . Sometimes it comes in 2 months .i also have braething problem its like mild asthama. so m not able to exercise much . Plase suggest me somethin g to reduce weight.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
reduce intake of food i.e. atleast 500 less calories than what you burn in a day.
avoid oily,fatty & sugar containg food items.
go for thyroid function test,if found abnormal ,take its treatment.
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Hi,this could be more than just a wt issue.u ve to consult a physician or gynecologist .pls don't mind but for ur benefit go to a doctor get some blood tests eg thyroid cholesterol etc done.once diagnosed ur problem wil b treatable
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor