Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to rebuild the hymen?

hi is some one there..? hi my name is catty ... i hav been involved with my x boyfriend sexually .. we had sex severel times .. but now i m getting married to another person.. who believes that it should bleed after sex.. as some wall ruptures and it cannot be ruptured it self.. can u plzz guid me through this.. is there any way to rebuilt the hymen ..???? or are there any pills avaiilable in the market which can make u bleed artificially..???
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  532
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
thanks for writing in.
There are no pills for this purpose. You can undergo the operation of hymenoplasty which will help regain the feeling of having a hymen anatomically as well as physiologically.
Answered: Fri, 12 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor