Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to make my penis long ?

hi i am from bd.i am 24 years old my weight is 75 kg and my height is 5 11 .my penis is 4 it a perfect size to give pleasure my partner and also is there any way to make my penis long.pls suggest me some medicin which are available in bd.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  154
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Diabetologist 's  Response

Size of penis is not the criteria to give pleasure to ur partner, its art of love making, 2 inch long is enough to satisfy ur partner bcos only 2inch inside vagina is sensitive to touch. soo relax and learn art of loving.
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Mitesh R. Trivedi's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
There is no medication or surgical procedure to increase penis length. Dont get trapped in such promises as they all are fake.
And for your information only anterior 4 cm of vagina is sensitive. So, dont worry regarding your penis size.
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor