Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to know whether I am normal or suffering from Erectile Dysfunction ?

Hi Doctor . I am 27 year old guy..I enjoy masturbation almost from the last 10-11 year and i know it s not bad for health. But i think i m suffering from male impotence or what we say not proper erectness..Can i know about my doubt without having sex with any partner, as i m planing to marry this is there any scientific way to know whether I am normal or suffering from Dysfunction.? Robin
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to healtcaremagic,

I am curious to know how you mastrubate if you dont have erection. you seem to be just having some doubts. be assured, get married and you shall have normal sexual life
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor