Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to increase the size of penis?

hey. im nearly 21 years old and my penis has not grown at all. its bout 2.5 inchs flaccid no girth either and bout 6 inchs on erect. how do i fix this problem?? please help
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  362
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. What you seem to be having is called micropenis or microphallus. It can be due to testosterone deficiency, pituitary hormone deficiency, hypergonadotropic hypogonadism and growth hormone deficiency. Various investigations required are chromosomal studies, hormone studies like Gonadotropins (LH and FSH), Testosterone and DHT levels, thyroid hormone levels, ultrasonography and testosterone therapy. Please get these investigations done. Treatment will depend on diagnosis. Hope it helps you. Regards.

Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
dear you do not have any problems.You have mentioned in your statement that your penis is 6 inches when it is erect so it is absolutely normal and you do not need any medical management for this.
you will never face any problems in future in having relations or in making your wife pregnant.

Erectile size of penis more than 4 inches is sufficient for anybody to achieve sexual gratification and becoming parent.

Hope this clears all your doubts and you can enjoy your life ,

dr jignesh
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

as per ur details u have more than sufficient length of penis...u dont need any type of treatment....ur sexual life will be very pleasureable and without any side effect because womens vagina is sensitive upto 2.5-3 inches only and ur length of penis is 6 enjoy ur sexual life without any tension...

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hello, i am 21 years old and my penis has not grown properly...its very small... non erect size is 2cms and sometimes still small.... its around 4cms when erect... can u please guide me for solution... am really very upset mentally regarding this....
Also can you please tell the reason for this problem?
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor