Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to increase the size of breast ?

I am pranali 18 year old.I am very slim and my breast are not well devloped so plz tel me any natural way apart from surgery to enhance my brest.And my skin is oily so plz tel me way to get fair complexion.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  3 Views:  380
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
ease do not worry about your physical appearance . As you age you will develope the necessary assets.try to put on weight as you tell me you are could try some exercise to develope your pectotal muscle which may also help your condition.
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic,
Breast development usually follows the maternal(as your mother) pattern and this is normal .Do not obsess with the size.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi Pranali
Balanced diet is the base line treatment along with regular exercise. Amongst herbs we recommend use of shatawari internally and local massage of shri Gopal tail with light hands
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor