Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to increase my height ?

i want to in increase my height quickly becayse i m studing in 8th standard . now i m 14 yrs old and my height is only 5 inches but my friends are taller than me how can i increase my height plzzz tell me
Asked On : Fri, 31 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ajay;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The height of a person is determined by the genes in his family so your height will be in proportion to the height of your parents and grandparents.Also since you are in 8th standard that means your age is around 14yrs and the height of a male can increase upto the age of 21 yrs till your bones get fused.So you see you have plenty of time and your height will be at least as good as your father.So presently no reason to worry.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor