Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to grow chubby cheek?

Hello sir, This is saravanan from tamilnadu which is from india .Basically I have chubby cheek when I was child now I am 23 . From the age of 16 I lost my cheek fat. Now I feel very bad. Any i will try all the exercises that will not help me to look chubby. Can you give me correct choice for rid of this and, detail about the treatment for this, to know cost, location, contactors etc Best Regards Saravanan V
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  298
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Of what I understood from your query, you seem to wish for a chubbier cheeks.
You have to start eating right. Eat a little frequently to put on a few kilos. Consume alteast 2-3 times milk and milk products like panner, curds, cheese; 2 servings of dals, 2 servings of banana/grapes/mango.
You have to eat 6-7 times everyday to put on weight.
Answered: Mon, 1 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor