Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Is there any way to correct the posture if I am having pain with inflammation at the right upper chest ?

pain with inflammation at the right upper chest due to injury im 45 y.o..5 3 and 55 having upper chest pain .10 yrs,agoi got injury from lifting heavy clothes with my right arm then i felt cracked radiating to my ribs,i went to doctor and gave me for muscle pain, pain gone, but when i lifting again heavy the pain comes again and just took brufen prn.then i noticed there is already hard inflammation and the pain radiating to my upper mid scapular site, x ray done nothing seen and give me muscle relaxant.can you help me please what i will do?and notice my right shoulder is little up frm my left not good to see my posture.pls help me?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
hi,welcome to health care magic,your symptoms need to be investigated.consult an orthopaedics, he may suggest you a MRI scan,as it seems to be a soft tissue injury which is not visible in xray.
It could be a muscle or a ligament injury.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor