Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Is there any way of slef treating for cyst ?

I have made a topic before, no replys really. well i have a cyst on my testical, is there a way of slef treating this?, i tryed draining it, knowing it would be back soon, but, i couldn't even peice the skin, it was painful. so please help me. thanks, paul.
Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You need to get yourself evaluated by general surgeon. As you have not provided your age, reaching any conclusion would be difficult.

And please do not try things on you own. it may actually lead to secondary infection. If there is'nt any.
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

You should not do that. That can lead to infection. So take care and get the help of a Urologist.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor