Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment to prognathism ?

hello my name is Diptajit and i am 20 years old male. I am a med student, nationality Indian. height 5'7, weight 55 kg approx, eyesight myopic. my problem is i have oily dandruff , possible alopecia , mandibular prognathism , slight pigeon chest (undiagnosed). my question is, is there any treatment to my problem? genetic possibility is low since both mom and dad do not possess prognathism,pigeon chest or myopia , but grand-mom from dad's side has pigeon chest and slight maxillary's side too there isn't any history of prognathism, pigeon chest and myopia.please any help shall be highly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  220
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Pigeon chest and madibular prognathism can only be corrected by surgical methods
For myopia seek refraction and also if your vision has been stable for more than 5 years go for laser correction
For oily dandruff use nizoral shampoo every alternate days for 15 days and then once in three days until it is is better.

Have a healthy life
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor