Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment to implant another ball in the testis ?

hi doctor I have a big problem when my age 10 sadenly my panis ball was hidden & when my age was 15 then only one panise ball has been shown but now my age 17 but another one was hidden. doctor have u any treatment for this problem...... plz doctor can u healp me....?
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You have got undescended testis where one testicle does not take position in the sac ans remains in the groin.this is common phenomenon and nothing to worry.
Consult surgeon,with surgery it can bring to to the sac.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor