Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment to grow penis ?

i need to know is botox away to grow ones penis. I need mine to grow as quick as possible. i am 16 years old, i have pubic , armpit, and i am starting to grow facial but its hardly visible. But i have an issue my penis is like 1 inches when not erect and when erect it is close to 4 inches. Is there some sort of pill or injections like botox i can take?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  324
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

hi..., the normal size of the penis is 3 to 4 inch.. yours is normal size..
not to worry.. since you are in adolescent age, still you will grow up-to 21yrs..
hence do not take any medications..
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor