Is there any treatment to cure premature greying of hair ?

what is the reason for premature graying of hair ....im 28 yrs old....but from the age of 18 only my hair started greying.....i used to feel very embarrased....then i started applying heena....but i wanna know if there is any cure for this.....
Sun, 15 Jan 2012
hi friend,
oily scalp may leads to unhygienic condition for hair
use only mild shampoos which produce less froth
soaps of glycerin base
if more oily the scalp chance for dandruff is also more
thank you
welcome to the healthcare magic ,you can have good results with homeopathy,try it with confidence,it works ,start before itys too late and avoid stress !
hi
i dr christy from ayurvedic field think like that it can be prevented by some classical treatment mentioned by ayurveda like virechan followed by snehapanam
and some internal rasayana medicines means kayakalpa therapy along with particular oil application over scalp.for furhte detail contact i will give you directions
christyjoseph1@gmail.com
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
reason for premature greying of hair
Causes

Inadequate nutrition (deficiency of vitamin B, iron, copper and iodine in daily diet)
Hereditary.
Stress
Unhealthy scalp
Scalp which is not hygienically maintained.
Using harsh shampoo, soaps and other hair styling accessories.
There are no special diets, nutritional supplements, vitamins, nor proteins that have been proven to slow, stop, or in any way affect the graying process, although many have been marketed over the years.
still u can eat high protein diet