Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment to cure kidney and ricket disease ?

hi sir my name is adnan bashir .I am 25 yrz old and I am from Pakistan. my kidney not work is properly my kidney size is small and this disease effect my both legs the rickets disease spread my legs day by day and sir i am very worried about this disease the all pakistani doctors dont accept to opprate me they ask if they try the most chances i will die bcoz my blood urea and creatine high so that is the reason the doctors not agree my operation the kidney disease also effect my height my height is small my height 4 feet 10 inch plz sir help me what i do plz sir guide me my
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Adnan Basir,
Thanks for query,
I advice to consult Nephrologist as he is proper person to give advice and treatment for your diseased kidneys.
For your ricketic legs whether you require surgery or with medical treatment you will be alright.
For all these problems he will give correct reply.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 1 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Mr. Bashir
I am not sure about the status of your renal functioning which is of prime importance. As far as rickets is concerned in herbal medicines praval pishti,i.e. microfined powder of coral is used.
Answered: Mon, 1 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hy sir u advise me that consult Nephrologist but dr i ask u that i live in pakistan and pakistan is a prograsive country and any specialst Nephrologist do not find in this country if some Nephrologist work this country but they all doctors did not specialist so i plz request u if is this possible that u reffer me that i done our treatment abroad if u help me
Answered: Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear Adnan Bashir I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, though you can start with zing. Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S. and Abrot. 30 T.D.S.
This is just a palliative medicine, I would strongly insist, you find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
your case is very critical.but i can assure you that we have medicine to give you relife.your urea creatnine level can be controled by homoeopathy medicine.your s urea and creatinine is highly elivated.this is a serius i advice you to to visit any god homoeopath.either you can start with methyl blu 3x and hydrocotyl Q
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor