Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment to cure allergy due to parthenium and aspergillus or should we opt for immune therapy ?

hello dr. my mom is suffering from skin allergy from past 7 yrs on allergy testing it was found ur to parthenium and aspergillus can u suggest me a treatment or should we go for immune thearpy
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  298
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi Swati, if u want an ayurved treatment i'll suggest your mom

Haridra khand 1tsp twise a dat with milk
tab. neem 1bd
for local application mahamarichadi oil once in a day
keep clean your skin and don't use soap
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.The first rule in allergy management is to avoid the allergen.To control the attack you have to avoid contact.After that she will need anti allergic treatment as per doctors advise.At time injection are also given which gives relief from this.bye.
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor