Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment or medicine to do away with the hyperactivity of a 5 year old ?

how can a hyperactive child of age 5 can be cured,suggest thearapis n mrdication suitable? how can a hyperactive kid of age 5 can be helped to overcome his restless attitude?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
nowadays Attention deficit hyperactive disorder is frequently diagnosed n treated.
U need to c a pediatrician first who may diagnose n then refer to special psychologist.
Medications n behaviour therapy can control his hyperactivity.
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have not mentioned about his behavior by which you call him hyper active.
Consult psychiatrist and psychologist and seek his advice.
With the treatment and conselling he will be alright.
ok and bye.

Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor