Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment of penis enlargement at the age of 22 years ?

i am a 22-M student. The size of my penis is very less, even after errections it reaches around 4 inches.i searched in net,and found this condition termed as micropenis.I am tensed about this and searching for some penis enlargement techniques.I found some on google but before going 4 them i want to consult a doctor . please suggest me some safe way of penis enlargement.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  281
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello raju;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The minimum size of penis required for a healthy sex life is anything more than 2 inches when erect so if yours is 4 you are fine.Micropenis is when your size is just about or below 2 inches when erect.So i guess there is no reason to worry.As for the methods to increase the size of the penis please understand that there is no method whether medicine;oil or spray which can help you increase the size.Whatever advertisements you see on net for increase of the penis size are just gimmick and you will lose your money and precious time.So medically it is not possible may be surgery helps but not fake products so take care.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor