Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment of anteverted uterus in homeopathy and Ayurveda ?

Hi doctor, Today I got an USG done on my lower abdomen .I am 44 yrs.My uterus is anteverted in position measuring 14.3*7.8*6.6cm appears bulky.The endometrium appears grossly thickened at 4.5 cm in thickness,heterogenous and likely invading the adjacent myometrium.The ovaries are normal in size.I have been suggested with removal of uterus with biopsy of endometrium.Doctor do I have cancer ? I donot have any tumour ,fibroid or lump.Moreover I was having a bit of bleeding which was continuing so I took registrone and pause 500 now the bleeding after 7 days has stopped after taking novlon.I have been an active novlon user since the last 16 years.Previously before my baby(I have only one son)my periods used to last for 10-12 days and even when my baby was 4 yrs old I had the same problem of long duration of periods so I was given novlon. Doctor is removal of the uterus the only step are there any medicines in ayurveda or homeopathy? Do I have cancer ? Please help
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
The HERS Foundation has an excellent fact sheet that discusses hyperplasia in depth (does hyperplasia turn into cancer?) and how to manage it conservatively. Hyperplasia has several different stages and if treated correctly, can certainly be managed without any need of surgical intervention. go to to learn more.
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
You are having endometrial hyplasia which causes dysfunctional uterine bleeding.Its a common perimenopausal condition.Your endometrium thickness is pretty increased.Some patients respond to registrone and some require surgery.After a D&C some patients get much relief and dont have to undergo hystrectomy.Now,what you have to take a informed decision though the main action will depend on the D&C report which helps to rule out cancer.If medicines dont stop the bleeding then surgery will be the only option.
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor