Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment in Ayurveda for cure of blocked fallopian tubes and increasing the production of eggs ?

Hello Am 35yr old married for last 4yrs trying for a baby for almost two years h Hello Am 35yr old married for last 4yrs. trying for a baby for almost two years h/ever unable to conceive. There are many reasons a) my fallopian tubes are block, got lapo-hystro but not useful. Doctors were unable to remove the blockage b)i don t produce egg and even if i do it is very less in nos. took medicine, not very helpful C) Last month we got IVF done, could produce only 2 eggs which didn t fertilise. We want to know if there is any solution in aurveda , pls help. thanks for your help . wbr SS Jadhav
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
Hello Mrs Jadhav

Welcome to health care magic.
I understand your concern. But as you know structural malformations cannot be corrected by any alternative mediicinal systems like Ayurveda/Naturopathy/Homeopathy etc. However the ovulation can be improved to a greater extent also the quality of eggs.
I would suggest you to visit a Panchakarma ayurveda center to avil the benefits.
Also practice yogasanas regularly to improve the circulation to ovaries.

Sama wellness clinic

Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor