Owl Image

Is there any treatment for unmanageable hair ?

I HAVE A VERY DIZZY, DULLAND UNMANAGEABLE HAIR . I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY TREATMENT TO IT?
Mon, 16 May 2011
Hi Ankita Agarwal

use coconut oil at bed time and rinse in morning
hi,
welcome to the health care magic forum,fizzy and dull hairs can be nourished with the help of conditioners ,you should not often wash your hairs with shampoo,weekly 2-3 times is recomendable,avoid to go out in dust and while you go out cover your hairs with lenin cloth,you should avoid tight hair bandaging as it causes injury to the hairs,and last but not the least have nutritious food ab take fruits daily .
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
keep it short as possible as u can.
apply good shampoo and conditioner.
u can use hair serum
eat high protein diet
drink more water
avoid exposure to sun light ,dust ,pollution.
use wide space tooth comb.
by doing so ur hair will be manageable.