Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for unequal testicles erectile dysfunction ?

Hi!I am 27 years guy and having so much weakness.facing many problems about penis is doesn`t erect due to my misbehaviour of sexuallity and wrong`s only have 1.5 inch size and never erects but perhapes sometimes.I m not normal.Secondly my right side testicular is now become greater than left side.plz guide me about treatment of my sex problems.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query. What exactly do u men by misbehaviour of sexuality? If you have problem with erection then i suggest you rule out organic problem and also your hormonal levels. Have a healthy living
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
You are going to the wrong side. You have no problems, please refer good medical sites and understand the anatomy and physiology of human body.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor