Is there any treatment for swelling of ancle with high ESR ?

Hi! I am RAJA SARKAR My wife RASHMI is 36 years, 4.5 ft. BP is slightly low, her monthly cycle is ok, no previous injury occured, few years back both the ancle got twisted at a drop- no crack , but after somedays it became ok. We got married 2 years ago, having no child. Just before 1 month she was having pain in her left knee joint . After consulting an orthopedic surgeon , he diagnosed as the lack of fluid in the knee joint, he prescibed the medicines as- 1) OSTEOCERIN, 2) RABLET, 3)EPOSHINE. it was a 15 days course. But within 15 days both the ancles started to swell. Then tested the blood , the report is as 1) Sugar- Bit low. 2) Uric Acid- Normal, 3) Rumatic Factor- Negative, 4) ESR- Very high (77). Then the same doctor diagnosed it as Migrated arthritis and changed the medicines for seven days as- 1) DOXES, 2) DISPRINE 3) An antacid. But within 7 days no result is found. Now the swelling at both the ancle is increasing and she can hardly walk due to pain. So, sir its a request to you to let me know what the disease actually is and what the best possible treatment for this.Please suggest me as soon as possible. Thanking you. Have a nice time. With regards- RAJA SARKAR (Mob: 09864616366), India, E-mail: rs_rajasarkar@rediffmail.com
Sat, 30 Apr 2011