Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for stuttering ?

hi i am swapnil hatkar i am 26 yer old. John stuttered from childhood
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HCM
stuttered can be well treated by homoeopathy but apart from medicine what you need is to develop you self confidence there is nothing in the world which cant be change.if you are knoeing your oroblem then you can search the whatever way of treatment but change your should go for speech therpy.
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
there are herbs like brahmi vach mundi sonth and pipli which are used to check stuttering . you must try them .
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi,for sluttering you should contact your nearby speech ad audiologist
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There are many causes for stuttering. Many could be psychological and/or developmental causes. It is best you contact Speech and Audiologist Specialist. If you are in/near Bangalore there is Govt. Speech and Audio Institute near Lingarajapuram, where you can find help for managing your problem.
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor